Effective Date: June 1, 2021
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions include all sites and affiliated sites that share the basic DB of the site, such as "DID Business Card Service CCCV (cccv.to), NFT Merchandise Sales Brokerage Service CCCV NFT (cccv.to/nft)" and "BLOCKO XYG" (hereinafter referred to as "Company"). The purpose of this Act is to prescribe matters concerning the subscription and use of all services provided by the "Site" (hereinafter referred to as "Services") and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The key terms used in these Terms and Conditions are defined as follows:
- "Service" means all services related to CCCV, regardless of terminals (including various wired and wireless devices such as PCs and portable terminals), DID business card services available to members, NFT product sales brokerage services, and their associated services.
- "Platform" means "CCCV" and all the platforms associated with it, and its main purpose is to help trade NFT products among "Members" with blockchain technology.
- "Member" means a person who uses the service provided by the company after signing a contract of use in accordance with these terms and conditions and obtaining an ID and password from the "platform" in order to use the services provided by the company.
- "Creator" refers to a member who meets the standards set by the "platform" for the sale of copyright and related rights.
- "NFT" refers to a "Non-Fungible Token" with a unique key value.
- "NFT product" refers to the ownership of the NFT that guarantees the authenticity of the work on the "platform" and all the ownership and authorship property embodied in the NFT, such as the ownership and certificate of the work connected thereto, and includes the following works. ①"Real works" means a work of art that has physical properties. ②"Digital Works" means works of art, including pictures, videos, music, and combinations thereof, that have no physical properties but are stored in a digital way.
- "NFT generation" refers to the work of digitizing NFT information by registering NFT information in the blockchain through "platform" of "real work" and "digital work", which are the original sources that can generate NFT. It has the same meaning as "NFT minting".
- "Issue NFT" means that "members" who have "creator" qualifications on the platform "create" "NFT products" and post them on the "platform".
- "Ownership" means the buyer's right to use, profit, disposal, etc. arising from the purchase of all NFT products within the platform.
- "Sales" means the transfer of NFT products owned within the platform to other members for a fee, and not only creators but also members become "sellers".
- "Purchase" means the acquisition of "NFT products" by paying a price to another member or creator who intends to sell "NFT Goods" within the platform, and "Buyer" means the member who does so.
- "Single sale" refers to a method of selling the entire ownership of a product to a single buyer by linking one product to one NFT within the platform.
- "Split sales" is a method of selling NFT products by dividing them into two or more equal values within the platform with multiple buyers.
- "Sales brokerage service" means a service that assists members in creating NFTs and trading NFT products between members through technical support through the platform.
- "Blockchain" is a technology that stores data in electronic blocks and sequentially connects each block like a chain. It refers to a distributed data storage method that stores, and has an un-modifiable characteristic.
Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and policies for each service, except for those set forth in this Article, and general commercial practices are followed for those not set forth herein.
Article 3 (Effect and Change of Terms)
- These terms and conditions take effect upon the user's membership and may be amended to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws and regulations. The revised terms and conditions are effective by announcing them online, and important regulations such as the rights or obligations of users are notified in advance.
- Accepting these terms and conditions means agreeing to visit the web regularly to confirm any changes to the terms and conditions. The company is not responsible for any damage to users caused by not knowing the information about the changed terms and conditions.
- The company may amend these terms to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws such as the Consumer Protection Act, the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Basic Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions, and the Electronic Financial Transactions Act.
- If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the member may request withdrawal, and the continued use of the service shall be deemed to accept and agree to the terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Provisions other than Terms and Conditions)
- The detailed information on individual services or company policies announced by these terms and conditions on the site includes service information (help related menus such as help desk, content notified on each menu and service screen, notices posted on the site, etc. The service guide is not provided for matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions), or the contents that describe the service provided by the company online, the right to use, the obligations and responsibilities of members, etc. I oblige to follow the rules.
- The provisions of Article 3 (2) and (3) shall also apply to the consent of the change and modification of the service guide.
Article 5 (Conclusion and Application of Use Contract)
- Those who want to become a member of the site apply for membership by filling in their membership information according to the company's subscription form and pressing the "I agree with the terms and conditions" and "Join the membership" buttons.
- Members must verify their identity through the identity authentication service, and all information on the registration form set by the company is considered true. 내용이 허위(차명, 비실명 등 포함)이거나, 그러하다고 의심할만한 합리적인 사유가 발생할 경우 회사는 가입신청을 한 회원의 모든 ID를 삭제하고 본 서비스 제공의 일부 또는 전부를 중지할 수 있으며, 이로 인해 발생하는 모든 불이익에 대하여 책임지지 않습니다. The company may request my proof if necessary for this purpose.
- A member's membership as a site member of the company is considered to be an agreement to receive telephone, e-mail (E-MAIL) related to the service. However, if you refuse to receive an email, you will be excluded from the email, and you can change whether you receive it or not according to the member's intention.
- The company can divide the grade of members into service payment, etc., and members can be restricted from using the service according to the grade. The details of the membership rating are in accordance with the relevant service guide. This can be changed by the company's policy, and the changes will take effect immediately upon notice.
The company shall register the applicant as a member unless the applicant for membership in the same manner as in paragraph (1) falls under any of the following subparagraphs. However, for those who fall under any of the following subparagraphs, they can reserve their membership approval or restrict the use of the site, and they can refuse to apply for membership.
1) Where the contents of the registration are found to be false (including borrowed name, non-real name, etc) or a reasonable reason to suspect such fact occurs
2) Where an applicant for membership has lost his/her membership of the Internet site in violation of these terms and conditions, service guidance, or other relevant laws
3) Technically challenged
4) Where it is deemed that it may be contrary to social order and good manners
5) Where he/she intends to use this service for profit-seeking purposes
6) Where it is difficult to accept the use due to other company circumstances or the requirements for application for use prescribed by the company are insufficient
- The establishment of the membership contract shall be the time when the company's consent reaches the applicant for membership.
Article 6 (Company Obligations)
- The company strives to provide services continuously and reliably.
- The company does not divulge or distribute the personal information of the members who know about the service provision to third parties without their consent. 단, 본인이 승낙한 경우, 전기통신기본법 등 법률의 규정에 의해 국가기관의 요구가 있는 경우, 범죄에 대한 수사상의 목적이 있거나 정보통신 윤리 위원회의 요청이 있는 경우 또는 기타 관계법령에서 정한 절차에 따른 요청이 있는 경우, 제휴사 또는 외부 마케팅을 통한 보다 나은 서비스를 제공하기 위해 회사가 요청을 하고 이에 회원 스스로 동의를 한 경우, 회원이 당사에 제공한 개인정보를 스스로 공개한 경우에는 그러하지 않습니다.
- 2)Within the scope of the paragraph, the company may prepare and use statistical data on the personal information of all or part of the member in relation to its work, and may send cookies to the member's computer through the service. In this case, the member can change the settings in the browser on the computer that he or she uses to refuse to receive cookies or warn you about receiving cookies.
- The company provides various information and advertisements deemed necessary by members during service use by e-mail, correspondence, or wired/wireless phone.
- In principle, the company shall actively deal with complaints filed by its members if it deems them justified.
Article 7 (Duty of Members)
- The information required for membership must be true and accurate. In addition, information on members already provided must be maintained and updated to be true and accurate, and the member is responsible for any problems that arise otherwise, and the company is not responsible. You cannot modify your name, ID, first digit of your social security number, gender, etc.
- The responsibility for the dishonest information provided by the member and other acts that violate the terms and conditions or service guidelines shall be borne by the member, and the company may hold the member responsible for civil or criminal damages.
- The company does not guarantee the identity of the members. In addition, the member himself/herself is solely responsible for any problems arising through the site, and the company is not responsible. Therefore, the members themselves need to make careful judgments.
- The member must check and comply with the company's announcement or notification, and the company is not responsible for any problems or damage to the member.
- All forms of information posted, transmitted, obtained, or posted, transmitted or obtained by a member through this service or by e-mail or other means shall be fully liable to the member and shall not be liable to the Company.
A member shall not engage in any of the following acts.
1) The act of stealing another person's ID, password, and name, and the act of leaking his or her ID and password
2) Registration of false information when applying for membership or changing personal information
3) Transmitting, posting, posting, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting information that is vulgar, obscene, offensive, threatening, or infringing on the privacy of others that may undermine public order and good manners
4) To disguise the source of transmitted or posted content through the service
5) posting, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any infringement of another person's patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights
6) Unauthorized campaigning, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, lucky letters, pyramid organizations and other forms of solicitation are posted, posted, e-mailed or otherwise used
7) Collecting or storing other users' personal information
8) Obstructing or delaying the normal operation, maintenance, etc. of services
9) Distribution of computer virus programs, etc. that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc
10) reproducing or distributing the service information or personal information of the company's Internet site without the company's approval, or commercially using it or providing it to others
11) Conducting for-profit activities, such as selling illegal goods using services
12) Hacking, commercial activities through pornographic sites, illegal distribution of commercial software, etc
13) An act that can be objectively judged to be related to a crime
14) impersonating the company's management team, managers or officials
15) Abusing bugs in the company's program or acquiring cyber assets in an unusual way
16) altering a company's client program, hacking a company's server or arbitrarily altering part or all of its website or published information without being granted any special rights by the company
17) Violation of other policies and other relevant laws and regulations prescribed by the Company, including these Terms and Conditions
18) slander or defame another user or a third party
- The member shall not transfer or give the right to use the service or other contract status to another person unless the company explicitly agrees to do so.
- In the event that another member violates this Agreement or is required to withdraw or disclose to the public as a defective member for any other reason, the reported member's activities will be suspended and the company will begin fact-checking. If the contents of the report are judged to be appropriate, the site manager recommends smooth membership activities through wired or wireless, which corresponds to the 1st bad member warning. In principle, if such a thing continues more than 3 times after the recommendation, it will be forced to withdraw.
Article 8 (Service Delivery)
- The Company may specify the scope, availability, and frequency of service and system delivery, and the Member may use the Service according to the terms of service delivery by the Company may use the Service.
- The member is responsible for the accuracy of the information entered or registered when using the service, such as brokerage and payment necessary for the creation and sale of NFT products, and the company is not responsible for problems caused by the member's fault.
- The company may temporarily suspend the provision of services if there is a maintenance inspection, replacement and failure of information and communication facilities, communication interruption, or reasonable reasons for operation. In such cases, the Company shall notify the Member in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. However, if there is an unavoidable reason why the company cannot notify in advance, it can notify afterwards.
- The company may conduct regular inspections if necessary for the provision of services, and the regular inspection time shall be in accordance with the notice on the service provision screen. In addition, some or all of the service use may be restricted during regular inspection, and we are not responsible for any damages caused by the company unless it is intentional or negligent.
- The company shall not take any responsibility for any failure of third-party services related to the service or any restriction of some functions within the service due to inspection, etc. unless the company intentionally or negligently does not take any responsibility. In this case, the company will notify the member.
Article 9 (Change and Discontinuance of Service)
- The platform may make changes to all or part of its services if: or if there is a reasonable reason to believe that such reasons exist. ① Where it is deemed necessary to manage, change, or manage the contents, operation, or technology of the service in order to provide stable services of the platform ② In the event of illegal activities using the service ③ Where grounds such as maintenance and inspection of information and communication facilities such as computers, replacement and failure of equipment, and communication disruption occur ④ Where there are unavoidable circumstances due to maintenance etc of facilities, etc for services ⑤ Where the normal use of services is hindered due to power failure, disruption of various facilities or congestion of usage, or where a wide range of network failures, such as an area, occur ⑥ Where there is an act of a member contrary to the operation policy of the platform; ⑦ Where unavoidable circumstances arise in which services cannot be provided due to management reasons, etc ⑧ Other force majeure reasons, such as natural disasters, national emergencies, and regulations or restrictions in laws and policies of each country
- If there is a change in the contents of the service, the method of use, and the time of use, the reason for the change, the details and date of the service to be changed, etc. shall be notified to the member in advance through a separate notice or e-mail. However, if it is impossible to notify or notify a member due to reasons beyond the platform's control or emergency reasons, the details of the service may be changed first and then notified.
- The Company may modify, discontinue, or change any or all of the Services it provides, and the Members may express their refusal to the Platform and terminate the Use Agreement if they do not agree to change the Services.
- The Company shall not take any responsibility for any problems arising from the change or interruption of this Service unless the Company intentionally or negligently does so.
Article 10 (NFT generation and use of sales brokerage services)
- The company is not responsible for any disputes arising from the member's transfer of ownership to another person without going through the platform and not being notified through the blockchain.
- Members can post their intention to sell or purchase ownership of NFT products in the marketplace within the platform and trade with each other.
- The issuance service is the platform that provides the function of members to issue and manage NFT products. The company's approval is required to generate NFT products through the issuance service.
- The member may sell the NFT product he/she has created on the platform to a third party member as prescribed by these Terms and Conditions.
- A member may sell NFT products purchased on the platform to a third party member as prescribed by these Terms and Conditions.
- Single-sold NFT products are entitled to exercise the ownership specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- In order for a member to acquire ownership, he/she must apply for purchase through this platform service and fully read and understand the contents, characteristics, procedures, and methods of each NFT product that the company announces and provides to the site for ownership sales.
- The sales brokerage service provides an online trading platform (marketplace) for voluntary trading of NFTs between the members, and the payment service helps members to make safe and convenient payments for NFTs. The Company only provides brokerage services to make it convenient for each member, and the members themselves are responsible for the transactions between members.
- The sales brokerage services offered via the platform includes sales of NFTs of physical and digital works, and the type and content of the services are subject to change. Members should fully understand sales characteristics, procedures, and purchasing methods announced by the company on the platform service screen before using the sales brokerage services.
- Selling of generated NFTs will require payment of a service fee agreed with the platform.
- When reselling NFTs, a service fee will be payable by the seller.
- When a member uses the sales brokerage service for trading NFTs, such member must use the platform service to complete the transaction.
- The seller will be responsible for the NFT product information he/she provided.
- As the Company is an intermediary providing the NFT product sales brokerage services, the Company will not be the subject to administering taxes and will not provide tax advice. Tax administration for taxes such as income tax, which may incur while trading NFT on the platform should be checked and handled by the member directly.
- Any NFTs with issues found after the registration and sales can have limited exposure within the service. Any member who made a purchase prior to such point will be responsible for all legal and financial responsibilities incurred by the seller of the respective NFT and will be required to take the necessary steps to protect the buyer.
- If, due to a computational error, there is a discrepancy between the NFT information stored on the platform server and the NFT information published on the blockchain, the Company can adjust this. The adjustment will be based on the server's log and payment record. If the content of the adjustment differs from the content communicated to the member, it should be announced by means of email, mobile phone, etc.
Article 11 (Use of Payment Service)
- The Company provides payment services as part of the purchasing procedures of sales brokerage services. These payment services are provided for the purpose of promoting the safety and reliability of transactions between members made through intermediary services and to protect the trading parties. The Company will not act on behalf of, or assist in the performance of, the seller or the buyer as it only support transactions of NFTs on terms set by the members.
- NFT products registered on the platform will not allow direct transactions between members outside the platform, and if anyone induces direct transactions without using the payment service the Company may take necessary measures such as cancellation of transactions, suspension of sales, etc.
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions that have not used the payment services provided by the Company.
- The platform may not provide or restrict the use of some or all of its payment services if there is infringement of, or a risk of infringement, of social order or public morals by misusing or abusing the payment services provided by the Company, or if there is a situation where the Company is unable to provide the payment services.
Article 12 (Service Fee)
- Any members using the service must pay the service fee. The fees may differ depending on the contract terms and relationships, but in principle it will not deviate from the standards set by the Company. The service fee is specified on the service screen of the person responsible for it.
- Any adjustment to the service fee will be notified at the discretion of the Company, but any change in the fee (rate) of the Platform will be notified at least 14 days prior to such change.
- If the member does not agree to change the fee (rate), the user agreement may be terminated in accordance with this terms and conditions, and if the customer does not indicate his/her intention to terminate the contract by one business day before the date of the change from the date of notification of the change of the fee (rate), the change shall be deemed to have been agreed.
- The company may set a service fee in cases of specific conditions, however by agreement with the member.
Article 13 (Payment Method)
- The payment method for any purchases through the sales brokerage service provided by the platform can be done in any of the following ways, and the payment history will be subject to the receipt issued by the platform. However, the actual amount charged and the estimated at the time of the purchase may vary due to exchange rates and fees at the time of foreign currency payment. ① Transfer using accounts such as phone banking, Internet banking, mail banking, etc. ② Payment by cards such as prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
- Members must pay the amount in accordance with the policies, methods, etc. set by the payment provider.
- Payment limits may be adjusted according to the policies of the Company and payment providers, and government guidelines, etc.
Article 14 (Confirmation of Receipt and Change and Cancellation of Purchase Request)
- The Company will send a confirmation to the use when the user requests a purchase.
- The user who receives the confirmation of receipt may request to change or cancel the purchase request immediately after receiving the confirmation of receipt if there is any discrepancy, etc., but due to the nature of the blockchain, any change or cancellation are improbable. The Company will process the request in accordance with these Terms.
Article 15 (Reimbursement)
- The Company shall notify the user of the reason without delay if the user cannot deliver or provide the goods due to any loss of goods, etc. requested for purchase. If such goods, etc. are already paid for, the Company shall take necessary measures to reimburse or refund within 7 business days from the date of receipt of the payment.
Article 16 (Attribution of Copyright, etc.)
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in any content produced by the Company shall belong to the Company.
- The copyrights and intellectual property rights of the services and any related programs provided by the Company shall belong to the Company.
- Members shall not reproduce, transmit, edit, publish, perform, distribute, broadcast, create derivative works for commercial purposes or provide information obtained by using the services provided by the Company to others without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Members shall not infringe the copyrights of the Company or any third party when using the services under these Terms. If a member violates the intellectual property rights such as the copyright of another person and the Company receives an objection such as a claim for damages from another person, the member shall endeavor to indemnify the company, and if the company fails to indemnify, the member shall bear all damages incurred by the company.
- The Company may use the NFTs published by the members by way of storage, duplication, modification, public transmission, exhibition, distribution, and creation of secondary works for research purposes for in-service exposure, utilization for service promotion, service operation, improvement, and new service development.
- An acceptance of the use of the on-platform sales service shall be a transfer of ownership of the originals of the NFTs themselves to the buyers, but no other copyright rights are transferred.
- Through the platform's sales brokerage service, NFT buyers may receive the transfer of NFTs from sellers or creators to exhibit and share them for the purpose of re-transfer and redelivery, but the copyright to the originals of NFTs will not be transferred.
- Buyers shall not use NFTs in any way that harms the Creator's personal right of authorship to such NFT, including tampering, alteration, or damage to the NFT, and shall respect the Creator's personal right of authorship.
- Buyers shall display its full name and NFT name in a manner that is not contrary to the original author's intent when posting, performing, and displaying NFTs.
- If a third party alleges any infringement of copyright and other rights in connection with the use of the NFT by a buyer, the creator shall resolve such infringement at its own expense and responsibility and shall actively seek to indemnify the buyer of the NFT. However, this does not apply if the third party's claim of infringement is attributable to the buyer.
- If the creator needs to check the original of the NFT in order to take legal action against any infringing act on the NFT, the buyer shall cooperate with the creator's infringement exclusion measures.
- The Company has no copyright to any NFT products brokered on the Platform.
- In addition to the rights stipulated, the Company has no other rights related to NFT (copyright, right of consent, right to write secondary works, etc.), and will not be responsible for any legal disputes related thereto.
- Please consult with your legal advisor first before notifying us as any false claims may be penalized. The platform may delete the accounts of users of the platform who are found to have infringed the copyrights of third parties. If your NFT was improperly copied to the platform thus violated a member's rights, the following information should be provided for the necessary action by the Company: ① The name, address, mobile phone number, email address and signature or electronic signature of the copyright owner or his authorized representative; ② Description of the allegedly infringing work ③ Description of the location on the platform where the infringing content is found ④ A written statement that you believe in good faith that the use in question is not permitted by the copyright owner, his agent or the law. ⑤ Knowing that there may be a penalty of perjury (subject to applicable law), please forward your statement that the above notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to the contact details below for complaints regarding copyright violations. 고객센터주소 : 서울시 송파구 법원로 114, A동 606호(엠스테이트) Phone: 031-8022-6264 E-mail: email@example.com
- This clause is valid while the Company operates the services and shall continue to apply even after a member leaves the membership.
Article 17 (Guarantee of NFTs)
- The Company makes no warranties regarding NFTs sold through sales brokerage services. In addition, the descriptions, prices, and other descriptions of NFTs provided by the platform are not endorsed by the Company as a reference.
- Eligibility to be a seller, which is the subject of the sales brokerage service, may include creators and buyers of the available NFTs. For NFTs in general, the warranty obligations and responsibilities are assumed for the creator, the entity who uses the sales brokerage service and who is the first to register the information.
Article 18 (Termination of User Agreement)
- If the member wishes to terminate the user agreement, the member will request the termination to the Company by methods of guided by the Company, and the Company will terminate the user agreement after confirmation. If it is determined that the termination process requires several days due to problems in the system or if the member is found to be illegitimate, the member will be notified of the reason and the termination will be processed in the future.
- The Company may terminate the right to use some or all of the provided services without prior notice if the member has acted against these terms and conditions or other relevant laws.
Article 19 (Use of Services by Members)
- In relation to the trading platform service, the Company operates and provides a system for the free trade of goods between the member and the seller as a communication broker, thus the member must check the accuracy of descriptions and conditions of NFTs being traded, which are written by the seller within the platform before purchasing NFTs. You are responsible for any damages caused by your purchase should you have not checked the content and terms of the transaction.
- The member shall comply with these terms and conditions and the announcements made on the service screen of the Company, and shall be liable for any damages arising from any breach or non-fulfillment of these terms and conditions and the announcements.
- The member shall act diligently in resolving any disputes arising from the buying and selling process, including merchandise and merchandise, and shall bear all liabilities for any damages caused to the seller and the Company due to the diligence of the resolution.
- The member assumes all responsibility for the information entered by the member in connection with the payment of the trading price and for all matters arising in connection with such detail.
- The Company can check if the member has a legitimate right of use for the payment method at the time of payment for trading, and the Company may stop the transaction until confirmed.
- The Company manages various facilities and materials to ensure that services are provided safely to members, and checks whether the services are being used for the purpose. If a member is found to be in violation of the user terms, the Company may request the member to make a vocation, and may take any necessary action, including cancellation of the order.
- The member shall decide whether to purchase products, etc. at the sole discretion and responsibility of the member even if the Company provides related information and other content such as NFTs received from the seller, etc. through the cyber mall for the convenience of the member's service. In this case, the company shall not be liable for the member's purchase decision in any case.
- If a minor purchases a product, etc. through Cyber Mall, and the legal representative does not agree to the contract, the minor himself or his legal representative may cancel the contract.
Article 20 (Transaction completed)
- Upon confirmation of payment and deposit, the Company will provide the Buyer with a link to download the digital file and certificate of ownership, which will complete the transaction.
- A member may request the withdrawal of the subscription within seven (7) days from the date of purchase if there is a reason for withdrawal, cancellation, cancellation, or invalidation of the purchase after the transaction is completed, and if he/she wishes to withdraw the subscription, he/she shall notify the company of withdrawal.
Article 21 (Withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
- A member who has signed a contract with the company on the purchase of goods, etc. may withdraw his/her subscription within 7 days from the date of receipt of a document on the details of the contract under Article 13 (2) of the Consumer Protection Act on e-commerce, etc. However, if there are other provisions in the Act on Consumer Protection in e-commerce, etc. regarding the withdrawal of subscription, it shall be in accordance with the provisions of the same Act.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 1, if the company stipulates in advance that the subscription cannot be withdrawn after a certain period of time and the reasonable reason for not withdrawing the subscription, the subscription may be withdrawn before the period has elapsed.
- The member shall not withdraw or refund the purchased NFT product if it falls under any of the following. 1) Where it is difficult for the company to determine whether the NFT product is owned by the member because some or all of the NFT products purchased in the service are damaged or deleted due to member responsibility reasons 2) If a member has applied for or received special benefits or benefits after purchasing an NFT product, or a history of using them online or offline is inquired
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs (1) and (2), if the contents of the NFT product are implemented differently or differently from the indicated contents, the member may withdraw the subscription within 3 months from the date of supply, or within 30 days from the date of knowing or knowing that fact.
- If the ownership of the NFT product purchased by the member is transferred to another person within 7 days, the purchase cannot be canceled
Article 22 (Prohibited Acts)
- Direct transactions are prohibited for the safety of transactions. In this case, the parties to the transaction are responsible for all problems arising through direct transactions, and the company is not responsible for them.
- The acts of a member prohibited other than paragraph (1) shall be governed by the provisions of Article 12 of this Agreement.
Article 23 (Denial of Guarantee)
- As a mail order broker, the company only provides an online transaction place (marketplace) for transactions between members, so it does not represent members who use the platform's sales brokerage service. In addition, no act of the Company is considered to be an act on behalf of the Seller or Buyer.
- The Company does not guarantee the existence and authenticity of the intention to sell or purchase NFT products, the value, completeness, safety, legality and non-infringement of other people's rights, information entered by the member, and the authenticity of the information linked to the URL. However, this is not the case if the company is responsible in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations
Article 24 (Company Disclaimer)
- If there is a reasonable reason for the goods being sold to be different from the description or defective, all relevant transaction responsibilities shall be borne by the Company.
- The company may temporarily suspend service provision in the event of a natural disaster, repair, inspection, replacement, failure, or communication failure of information and communication facilities such as computers.
Article 25 (Disclaimer)
- If the company is unable to provide the service due to a natural disaster or equivalent force majeure, the company is exempted from responsibility for providing the service.
- The company is exempt from liability if damage occurs due to the failure of the key telecommunications operator to stop or provide telecommunications services normally.
- The company is not responsible for service use failures due to reasons attributable to the members.
- The company is exempt from liability for damages caused by the member's failure to obtain the expected profit from the company's service provision or the selection or use of service materials.
- The company is exempt from responsibility for the personal information provided to the site by the members, the information posted, the reliability and accuracy of the facts.
- The company is not responsible for the loss or damage of data such as the member's posts, etc., so the member must always take separate measures to keep the data.
- The company is exempt from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, and construction of service facilities.
- The company shall not be responsible for damages caused by a user's computer error, or if a member enters his/her personal information and e-mail address poorly.
- The company is not responsible for the damage caused by the data obtained by the member while using the service.
- The company does not guarantee the identity of the members. In addition, the company is not responsible for compensating members for mental and material damage caused by other members while using the service.
- The company has no obligation to intervene in disputes arising between users and between users and third parties through service, nor is it responsible to compensate for any damages caused by such disputes.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages in connection with the use of services provided free of charge to its members.
- The Company has no control over the contents of other Internet sites linked to this site and maintained by a third party. Therefore, the company has no legal responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in other Internet sites.
- The company is not responsible for any loss caused by a member in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Responsibility is waived for problems arising from the materials permitted to be disclosed by the member.
- The company does not know the reliability, accuracy, and content of information, data, facts published or communicated by members, and is not responsible for social, ethical, or legal problems.
- The personal information provided by the member to the affiliate due to the need to use the association service provided by the company shall be deemed to have been provided with his/her consent, and the company shall not be responsible for any problems caused by the personal information provided by the company.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and quality of the Services provided by the Subscriber or any other affiliate other than the Services provided by the Company. Therefore, the company is not responsible for all kinds of losses or damages caused by the member's use of the above information.
Article 26 (Notification to members and provision of information)
- Notifications and notices to members may be posted on the site or by way of written, telephone, mock-up, or e-mail
- The company may provide various text, voice, photos, and video materials deemed necessary by the member during the service to the member through site posting, e-mail, telephone, mobile service, and announcement.
- In order to provide better service to members or to provide new products of the company, the company may provide consultations and information for business purposes with the members by e-mail, telephone, SMS, written, etc.
- The company may request additional personal information with the consent of the members for the purpose of improving the service and introducing the service to the members.
Article 27 (Responsibility for Service Management)
The company's service manager is as follows.
Article 28 (Advertising and transactions with advertisers)
- Part of the service investment base that the company can provide services to its members comes from the revenue from advertising. The member agrees to publish and transmit advertisements exposed when using the service.
- The company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the participation, communication, or transaction of the member in the promotional activities of the advertiser or through this service.
Article 29 (Interpretation of Terms)
- Matters not prescribed in these terms and conditions and service guidelines and interpretation of these terms and conditions and service guidelines shall be governed by relevant laws and customs.
Article 30 (Dispute Resolution)
- The company strives to deal with complaints and opinions submitted by members first.
- In principle, if a dispute arises between the parties regarding the use of a member's service, it shall be handled through the consultation of the parties, but it shall be resolved smoothly in accordance with the principle of good faith.
Article 31 (Termination of Service)
- If the company intends to terminate the service, the company will notify the member in the manner specified by the company 3 months prior to the date of termination of the service.
- If the service is terminated in accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article, the company destroys the personal information held in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
Article 32 (Jurisdictional courts and applicable laws)
- If there is a disagreement or dispute between the company and its members regarding the use of the service, it shall be settled smoothly by agreement between the two parties.
- If a lawsuit is filed because the dispute under paragraph (1) is not resolved smoothly, the lawsuit shall be the competent court under the relevant statutes.
- The laws of the Republic of Korea apply to lawsuits filed between the company and the user.