1. General Provision
Blocko XYZ Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") takes the protection of personal information of members of the CCCV (https://cccv.to/) service provided by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") very seriously, and is committed to ensuring that the personal information provided to the Company online is protected as users use the Company's services. Accordingly, the Company complies with the relevant privacy regulations and guidelines established by the Ministry of Information and Communications, such as the Telecommunications Secret Protection Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Information and Communications Network Utilization Promotion and Information Protection Act, etc.
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
1) Member management and user identification - Confirmation of joining the membership, provision of membership services, and maintenance of membership status
2) Handling customer inquiries - Verification of the identity of the complainant, verification of complaints, notification of contact for fact-finding, notification of the results of processing, etc.
3) Use in marketing and advertising - Development and customization of new services (products), provision of event and advertising information and opportunities for participation, provision of services and ad serving based on demographic characteristics, validation of services, frequency of access or statistics on members' use of services, etc.
3. Personal information types and method of collection
At the time of registration or during the use of the service, through the website, the company collects the minimum personal information necessary to provide the service as follows.
[ Joining by email ]
Essential: (log-in) email address, password
[ Easy joining with SNS accounts ]
Essential: Facebook, Google, KakaoTalk User ID, email address
[ ID verification ]
[ Refund/reimbursement ]
Bank, account number, account holder name, email address
[ Service using process ]
Information such as terminal information (OS, screen size, device ID, phone models, terminal models), IP address, cookies, date of visit, fraudulent usage record, service usage record, etc. may be automatically generated and collected during PC web and mobile web/app use.
If we collect personal information, we are to inform you in advance and ask for your consent, and we will collect personal information in the following ways.
- During the registration and use of the service, the user agrees to the collection of personal information and enters the information directly
- Personal information is received from affiliated services or organizations, etc.
- Website, mail, fax, telephone information etc. received in a phone call with the customer center
- Notifications for event/marketing promotions and winner selection, etc.
4. Synchronization with external channels and consent to use content
2) In order to legally provide the "content" of the "Member" through the influencer service, the "member" requires the rights to store, reproduce, modify, publicly transmit, display, distribute, and create secondary works (limited to translation) and other usage rights (licenses with no time limit and no region restrictions, no additional payment). The "Member" shall have the necessary rights because the "Member" grants such rights to the "Company" through the linkage of the "External Channel".
5. Termination of linkage to external channel
1) Members who are linked with external channels can freely disconnect from external channels while using the service.
2) In principle, if a "Member" deletes a "Member" account opened on an "external channel", the "external channel" linkage shall also be terminated in the "Influencer Home" if the "company" becomes aware of it. However, since the "company" may not be able to immediately identify these facts, if they want immediate deletion or closure, the "Member" may inform the "company" of this fact and request it to be deleted.
6. Agree to YouTube Terms and Policies
1) The "company" uses the Google API Client (YouTube Data API) to collect information from its YouTube account, and if "Member" has completed a YouTube service connection within the service, they are deemed to have agreed to the following YouTube and Google Terms and Policies.
(1) YouTube Service Termshttps://www.youtube.com/t/terms
2) If the "company" uses information received on Google API, it follows Google API Services user data policy, including limited usage requirements.https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/developer-policies
7. YouTube data collection, storage and use
1) The "company" may collect, store and use member's YouTube data with the member's consent for the following purposes.
- Members' YouTube channel information to provide a shortcut function to their YouTube channel
2) Upon completion of the YouTube connection within the service, "Member" shall be deemed to have agreed to collect, store and use YouTube data in accordance with Article 6.
3) The scope of data collected by the "company" in accordance with this article is limited to the data provided by the YouTube API with the consent of the "Channel Operator".
4) The YouTube data collected by the "company" and its collection method are as follows.
- Information of YouTube channels under the management of "Channel Operator" using YouTube Data API
8. Disconnect YouTube and stop collecting YouTube data
1) If the "member" no longer wants the "company" to collect their YouTube data, they can immediately terminate the YouTube connection and stop collecting YouTube data through the methods below.
- Delete permissions from apps that have access to Google My Account https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
2) According to paragraph 1, the "company" will stop collecting the "member's" YouTube data as soon as the "member" cancels the YouTube connection.
9. Processing and retention period of personal information
The company handles/holds personal information within the period of personal information retention/use agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject or the period of personal information retention/use under the statute. Specific personal information processing and retention periods are as follows.
According to "5. "Procedures and Methods for Destruction of Personal Information", the user's personal information shall be destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved 5 days after the withdrawal request. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws, such as the Communications Privacy Protection Act and the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce, the company keeps member information for a certain period as prescribed by the relevant laws. In this case, the company uses the stored information only for the purpose of storage, and the retention period is as follows.
- (Communications Privacy Protection Act) Log-in records (log records, tracking data of access points): 3 months
10. Procedures and methods for destroying personal information
In principle, the company destroys the user's personal information without delay when the purpose of collection and use is achieved. Destruction procedures, deadlines and methods are governed by the following criteria.
1) The company keeps the user's information for up to 5 days from the date of request so that the user can cancel the withdrawal request following the user's mistake or change of mind when requesting a member withdrawal. User information will be destroyed (excluding ID) without delay after 5 days.
However, if the user has obtained separate consent for the storage period of personal information, or if laws and regulations impose an obligation to keep information for a certain period, personal information will be safely stored for that period.
2) The company keeps and manages the personal information of members who have not used the service for one year separately according to the validity period of personal information. Personal information stored separately will be destroyed without delay after 4 years of storage.
3) Personal information that has achieved the purpose of collection and use of personal information, such as membership withdrawal, service termination, and the arrival of the personal information retention period agreed by the user, is destroyed in an un-reproducible way. Information imposed by laws and regulations on preservation obligations is also destroyed in an un-reproducible way without delay after the expiration of the relevant period.
In the case of electronic file types, they are safely deleted using technical methods to prevent recovery and regeneration, and the output is destroyed by crushing or incinerating.
11. Entrustment of collected personal information
In order to improve the service, the company may entrust the collection, •handling •, management of personal data to a third party with legal requirements such as consent.
The company entrusts the following tasks in relation to the processing of personal information, and in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, it stipulates necessary matters so that personal information can be safely managed in the consignment contract. In addition, the information shared is limited to the minimum information necessary to achieve the purpose.
Consigned company: [Pay Letter Co., Ltd.]
Consignment details: [Electronic payment agency for card payment and simple payment]
Consigned company: Trustee: [NICE Payments Co., Ltd.]
Consignment details: [First implementation of card payment and simple payment: 2018. 02. 06: First implementation: 2018. 02. 06: First implementation: 2018. 02. 06th place, electronic payment agency]
Consigned company: [Danal Co., Ltd.]
Consignment details: [Cell phone identity verification]
Consigned company: [Amazon Web Services, Inc.]
Consignment details: [Data retention]
12. User's rights (view, correction, deletion, etc.) and exercise method
The information subject may request access to personal information under Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Users can view or correct their personal information registered on the "Account Settings" page of the service website at any time, and request cancellation of subscription.
Users can edit all inputs except ID and mobile phone number on the "Account Settings" page.
Users may exercise their rights through the Customer Center, and may submit a request for viewing, correction, deletion, or suspension of processing of personal information in writing or by e-mail in accordance with Form 8 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act.
In addition, users may exercise their rights through an agent, and in this case, they must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Form 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act.
The company will try to expedite the request for access to personal information by the information subject.
You can also request access to personal information through the Personal Information Protection Commission's "Comprehensive Personal Information Protection Portal" website (www.privacy.go.kr).
13. Matters concerning the installation/operation and rejection of the automatic personal information collection device
- What is a cookie? : A cookie is a small amount of information that the server (http) used to operate the website sends to the user's computer browser and is also stored on the hard disk of the user's PC computer.
- Purpose of Use: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and use of each service and website that users have visited, popular search terms, security access, etc.
Installation and •Operation and Denial of Cookies: Cookies do not store personal identification information such as names, phone numbers, etc., and users have the option to install cookies. Therefore, users can allow all cookies by setting options in a web browser, check every time the cookies are saved, or refuse to save all cookies. However, if you refuse to store cookies, you may experience difficulties in using customized services.
→ 1) For Internet Explorer
At the top of your web browser Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings
→ 2) For Chrome
Settings menu on the right side of the web browser > Show advanced settings at the bottom of the screen > Set content in privacy button > Cookies
14. Personal Information protection person-in charge guide
The company is in charge of the affairs related to personal information processing, and designates a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and remedy damages of the information subject related to personal information processing. For all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, advice, or other matters that arise while using the service, please contact us below. We will do our best to listen to you and give you a prompt and sufficient answer.
- Name: Kyeonghun Kim
- Affiliation / Position: Personal Information Protection Officer / CEO
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone No.: 031-8022-6264
15. Remedies for Infringement of Rights and Interests of Information Subjects
If you are not satisfied with the company's own personal information complaint handling, damage relief results, or if you need to report or consult due to personal information infringement, you can contact the organizations below for help.
Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Responsibilities: Report personal information infringement, request for consultation )}
- Homepage: privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Phone: (Without area code) 118
- Address: 3rd Floor Personal Information Infringement Report Center, 9, Jinheung-gil, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do (58324)
Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
- Responsibilities: Personal information dispute mediation application, collective dispute mediation (civil resolution)
- Homepage: www.kopico.go.kr
- Phone: (Without local code) 1833-6972
- Address: 4th Floor Seoul Government Complex, 209 Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul (03171)
Supreme Prosecutor's Office Cyber Crime Investigation Team
- Homepage: www.spo.go.kr
- Phone: 02-3480-3573
National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau
- Homepage: http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr
- Phone: (Without local code) 182
16. Obligation of Notice
This personal information processing policy will be effective from the date of implementation , and if there is any addition, deletion, or correction of changes in accordance with laws and policies, it will be notified through a notice 7 days before the implementation of the changes. Also, if it is inevitable to change the handling policy due to changes in related laws or company policies, please refer to the website notice as soon as possible.
- Initial implementation: October 1, 2020
- Effective Date: October 1, 2020
BLOCKO XYG Co., Ltd. values your information and promises to do its best to ensure that users can use the services with ease.